Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MY BIO

I am a senior at consol  and extremely excited. This past summer actually did not go by fast and it was very enjoyable. I traveled to Tulum with my mom, and went to Port A with my family for my cousins birthday. I have one brother and my parents are divorced. My father is happily re married so i have two step sisters, one is 13 one is almost 20, I also have a step brother who is my age, 17 and is also a senior at consol. I love photography although i have not kept up with it recently I plan to start doing it a lot more this year. I am in the Adv. Audio Video Production class here at consol witch is very fun and i learn many new things about film making and production each day. I love hanging out with friends and meeting new people. This year I look forward to figuring out my career, making a lot of new friends, and most of all have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is rogelio hope you have a good senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Reagan! My older brothers was/were in Media Tech. I hope you have a fantastic senior year and that we get to know each other!

    ReplyDelete